Online registration is now CLOSED. You can still sign up the morning of the race in person at 6:30 AM.
The Clinic Classic offers a USATF certified 10K and 5K course that winds through Camden’s historic district. All proceeds benefit the Community Medical Clinic of Kershaw County.
The event includes the Camden Family Care 1-Mile Run, the McDonald's 5K Run/Walk and the KershawHealth 10K run. The Clinic Classic begins and ends at the Clinic, located at 110-C East DeKalb Street, Camden, SC. (behind the United Way building). Awards for the top three males & females in each age group will be given. Overall awards are given for the top male and female winner. Overall winners are not eligible for age group awards.
PACKET PICKUP: Race packets can be picked up at the Clinic Friday, April 27 from 2:30 to 7 pm or Race Day at 6:30 am.
Race begins at 7:30 am
Ticket options are as follows:
$20 : Registration entry fee for the Camden Family Care 1 Mile Run/Walk.
$30 : Registration entry fee for the McDonald's 5K Run/Walk
$40 : Registration entry fee for the KershawHealth 10K Run
Late registrations can be purchased online and race day AFTER APRIL 7 for an additional $5. T-shirts are not guaranteed for late
3rd Annual Oysters and BBQ Bash Sponsors
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors!
- Mullikin Law Firm
- The Catery on Broad
- Van Horn Insurance Agency
- BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- Cassidy Allstate Agency
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- First Palmetto Bank
- Holiday Inn Express
- Second Nature Band
- Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network –
- Camden Financial Partners, LLC
- Bow Tie Photography/Johnny Deal
- First Citizens Bank/Camden
- King Haigler Cocktails
- Newman’s Furniture Company
- Robert H. Lackey Surveying, Inc.
- Savage, Royall & Sheheen, LLP
- South Carolina ENT, Allergy and Sleep Medicine
- Southern Events, LLC
- Ted and Rengy Marshall
- The UPS Store
- Tim and Kim Hudson
- Wateree Family Dentistry
- Bob Williams Auto Body, Inc.
- Camden Jaycees
- City Laundry & Cleaners
- Cogsdill Tool Products, Inc.
- DeRoyal Textiles, Inc.
- Forest Land Management, Inc
- Graham Realty, Inc.
- Modern Turf, Inc.
- Martech Research
- Merrill Lynch, Kohn-Springs Group
- NBSC, a division of Synovus Bank
- Rankin Law Firm
- Bowers Builders and Remodeling
- Larry DiBiase/State Farm
- Storage One, LLC
- Sub Station ll, Lugoff
- Traders of Camden
- Wolfe Mechanical